- Born in Tokyo
- Graduated from Department of Economics at the NIHON university.
Afterwards, worked as an assistant at a commercial studio
- Became a commercial, freelance photographer
I began taking pictures for my “Big tree in the world” series.
I traveled all over the world to photograph the biggest trees on the earth.
The main places I covered were Madagascar, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Taiwan, USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, UK and Tasmania.
- After the tsunami disaster, I started my new body of work.
- I signed a consignment agreement with the Lumiere Brothers Gallery in Moscow.
- I was Invited International Festival of Photography PHOTOVISA in Krasnodar Russia
- “The earth inheritance, the last big trees”. The series was published by Kodansha in Japanese.
- “The earth inheritance, the big trees BAOBAB”. It was published by Kodansha in Japanese.
- “The Venerable Trees in Japan”. It published it from Kodansha in Japanese.
- “BORDER”. It published it from Ouka Published company in Japanese.
- Ienohikarikaikan gallery in Tokyo
- Fiji Photo salon in Tokyo
- CANTELMO gallery in New York, USA
- Gallery Cosmos in Tokyo
- Lumiere Brothers center for Photography, Moscow, Russia Jul 21-Sep 21
- Epsite (EPSON imaging Gallery in Tokyo) Oct 3-23
- International Festival of Photography PHOTOVISA in Krasnodar Russia
- New York festival international Bronze award
- Minister of International Trade and Industry award. Featured in national exhibition calendar in Japan
▲ page top